This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

What are people using now that Liquesce is dead?

Jul 20, 2015 at 6:14 PM
I'm having a hard time finding a good alternative now that this project died (16 months since last version).

What are people using?
Aug 31, 2015 at 9:10 AM
It's not dead, I'm still using it, but have got other things to get on with. If you have a major issue with it then I can investigate a fix.
Currently still trying to keep up with the underlying driver issues, as they are harder to replicate, and pass onto the it's developer. Also they are about to bring out V 6.x and support Windows 10. So I have a lot of testing to do, which just takes a lot of time.
Sep 25, 2015 at 5:44 AM
As said, it's not dead. It has been 16 months since the last BETA release, its been 7 months since the last Alpha. This isn't exactly a project being done by a company or even really a group of people. It is something that is done when time permits and sometimes that can be slow.

Though I don't think it was your intention, going to the forum of a free application and asking people for alternatives is quite rude. There are many other places to search for and ask about such things.
Mar 7, 2016 at 8:10 PM
13 months since last blog post, 15 months since last commit. We willing to call this dead yet?

https://dokan-dev.github.io/ seems pretty promising, but is more of a library than a full app. Any ideas what app to use on top of it?