This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Found another slight issue

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:20 PM

Hello again! Liquesce has been working beautifully for my XBMC setup for a month now, and I've discovered one slight bug I wanted to report.

My current setup is as follows:

G:\Music
F:\Music
E:\Movies
G:\Movies
H:\Movies
H:\TV
F:\TV
H:\Games

Now, Liquesce perfectly creates the single folders of Movies, TV, Music, and games. 

The bug is where I go into G:\Music, and Liquesce has created two more folders called Movies and TV. There is data scrapped for said Movies/TV inside these folders.

I may not be clear, let me know if I need to provide screenshots! :)

Jan 2, 2012 at 4:06 PM

If the order in which you have given them is the same as what you have placed in the configuration, and you are using some other mode that is not "Folder", and (or) the G drive has the most space;
Then the next creation of an item will be in that "Root". i.e. in G:\Music

If you want to Keep the Music and Movies, and TV separate then perhaps move the Mount root point into a directory called G:\Mount; H:\Mount and F:\Mount, etc.;
And then place the the Movies, Music etc as sub-directories of that.

Or if the drive do not contain anything else, then just use the Drive Roots as the mount points i.e. G:\, H:\, F etc.

The Configuration application shows what the resulting merge layout will be in the third panel.

Jan 3, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Brilliantly simple.. why didn't I think of that?? O_o

Jan 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Just to make it easier for others who comes across this.. Here is the link to the explanation of the different "Distribution Modes"