This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Need tray icons for mirroring feature

Oct 17, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Hi,

I need tray icons for the Liquesce Mirroring feature.

(!) Mirroring Stopped (red x)

(!) Mirror Healthy (green check?)

(!) Mirroring Working with copy (need two icons to make them toggle to see that there is disk action)

Mirroring cleanup is working (as mirroring working but with a clock or a brush? also two icons to see aktion)

Mirroring error (can use the mirroing stopped also or haveing an own icon)

I don't know who made this other icons we already have but I like it very much! Maybe he/she could make some for the mirroring feature also.

thx

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I did in the end.. Thanks..

I'll dig out the free Icon Editor if you want, Or would you like me to have a go ?

Oct 17, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Right now it's a low prior task to make this icons... it will take me more time to finish the app itself.

But if you find time for this then it would be nice if you could design some in the same style of the liquesce base icons.

I've found some free icon editors but do you have the source pictures for the icons we already have to keep them in the same style? Maybe we could commit them to the repository?

Oct 17, 2010 at 5:09 PM

In case you are planning to use a single tray app in the end, I think you should have icons "mixing" all possible scenarios.

For example "Mirroring healthy AND Liquesce Running"...

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2010 at 6:58 PM

http:\\icofx.ro

I'll add the base.ico into the repositoy in a while (Still getting the VPC's back on their feet !!)