I have been using Liquesce for about a month and I pretty much think it is great.
Based on that I would like to make a small donation to the developer(s) as a thank you for all the time and effort you have put into the project.
But the problem is that I can't find any way to do that.
Have I missed a big flashing banner somewhere or do you simply have no need for donations?
Mar 29, 2014 at 8:06 AM
do not need donations..
- I need more people to spread the word
- It is still in development (I have so much more to give to this)
- I cannot spend a guaranteed amount of time on it per month.
So what I would like from enthusiastic people like yourself to do is:
- Use it
- Do not be afraid to report problems
- Suggest better ways of doing things
- Suggest improvements for this and the next big Phase etc.
- Add to this discussion "https://liquesce.codeplex.com/discussions/245009"
- Keep the donation for when I'm ready :-)