1) What does the Management program show in the missing areas / files ?
The management program shows all the files appropriately.
2) In the merged folders, do you have the same named file ?
No I do have verified there is only one copy of each file the structure is currently set as
3) Can you set the number of threads used by Dokan down to one and restart the machine(s)
I will give it a shot in a bit. I am currently set to 0 for automatic, but will change to 0
4) What have you set the caching value to ?
it was set at default for alph5
5) Set the logging values to trace and then go to a directory that appears to have missing files and then open the log file, are the files showing up ? Does the share named user have access to all the files ?
Have to test in a bit
6) what about setting the smb registry value to 1 to disable Win7 and above "Special" security features. [http://liquesce.codeplex.com/discussions/236580]
This is done on the server or on the client or both? I am using DFS for other systems by disabling SMB will I break other features of the server?
On a side note, not sure if this is related: I tried copying a new file to the share and receive and error that states "insufficient resources for the service" or similar.