1. Had found disparity, and wanted a storage pool feature for windows 7 to replace unRAID.
2. At first I could not use liquesce because of the invalid function SMB issue, I created a script to make a shared root folder on C:\ and map folder symbolic links to my media it until the problems were fixed. When dokan 0.6.0 was released then
this fixed all the issues I was having and I now use liquesce exclusively.
3. Host Windows 7 Professional 64bit / Clients Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
4. I used to use unRAID, it is great but my fileserver seemed wasted as a separate machine when I only used it during the evening. I wanted to run unraid and virtual computers on the same computer, you can do this with a bit of hacking
and disk limitations. I searched the web and found this site, liquesce with disparity offered exactly what I was looking for. I now have a Hyper-V server that hosts my Exchange server, 7TB fileserver and development computer (all for about 80watt
of power), I am very happy with the software.
5. Never uninstalled it, I see great potential with this.
Just like to say thanks for your all your had work.