Jan 12, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Edited Jan 12, 2011 at 2:37 AM
1) What OS are you using ?
2) What version of Liquesce ?
3) Large or small files ?
4) Do you have an anti-vurus kicking in that is seeing the new files appearing in 2 locations (Hence the high CPU) ?
1) Im using Win 7 64 Bit on both machines.
2) Liquesce_Setup 2010-11-25 Beta which is the newest version, right?
3) Large files around 20 Gig each
4) Using Avira Anti Vir but i don't think thats happening because i get fast copy rates if i do the internal copying.
I just checked the Service logs and found out the folllowing:
Internal Copy: File gets chopped into 1 MByte pieces.
Lan Copy: File gets chopped into 64 KByte pieces.
I think this might have something to do with the higher CPU load.