This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

testing my c# ability...

Sep 23, 2010 at 9:02 PM

I managed to get round to installing VS today, and have been having a play to try and figure out c# a little bit.  I'm used to perl, so c# seems a bit more involved.

Not sure if this is any use to you or not, I only did it really to have a go.  I added a right click context menu to delete drives from the config (although i later noticed u have this covered with the del button), and also allowed them to be re-ordered in the mergeList.  Which I though might be useful if liquesce simply picks the first disk in the list when it needs to span a folder.

Sep 24, 2010 at 7:10 AM
Edited Sep 24, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Great.. I'll add this to the documentation somewhere :-)

When will you check these changes in , or are you going to upload them as a patch ?

Sep 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I'll try to get them in this week.  I had a busy weekend.  Also I think i can refine what I did a little bit before uploading the changes.

Not sure how I go about checking these in, I assumed I woudl be read only on the svn?  So prehaps uploading a patch might be easier

Oct 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I've now uploaded the patch...

Oct 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM
Edited Oct 8, 2010 at 9:07 PM

I'm still busy battling the Win7 64 share issue..
I'll get round to merging your patch(s) once I have tested the share stuff more.

As for the "Order of Filling" - I think that is more of the multiple mount points style of thing, rather than try to complicate the layout of the Gui with what goes where, try to put Pictures, and documents onto your list with 8 drives, and the management becomes complicated.
Whereas having multiple mounted drives with different orders onto which preferences can be filled is easily do-able, and easier to understand / manage.
Anyway.. Getting late here, will be calling it a (late) night soon..

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Yay, the chnages are in 55867

Just one issue with this that you might want to try and fix

I have 3 items in the tree

I try to move Item 1 to position 2 (i,e, down one)

The current code does not allow this

I have to move it to the end, and then shuffle the others

3 -> 2 works, not 1-> 2 ??

I'll make this into an issue so that you can work against it.

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:13 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.