This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Help with building the project...

Sep 16, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Hi,

I just checked out the sourcecode of liqzesce. I wanted to test the latest changes on them and looking through the code to see if I can help.

I've installed sucessful MS Visual C# 2010 Express and .net 4. When I try to open the project it says, "At least one project in the project map wasn't able to load." (translated free from german) Do I have to install anything else?

Please help!

Why don't commiting the binaries?

bye

Sep 16, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I found some other errors:

NLog, Logger and LogManager can't be found

Sep 16, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Like it states onthe documentation page [url:http://liquesce.codeplex.com/documentation] you need to install Wix 3.5 as well. That will be the project that it cannot load.

As for NLog (And it's related bits), that should be in the "ThirdParty" folder, perhaps just needs the reference sorting out for that project.

Thanks for trying to help..

Sep 16, 2010 at 7:10 PM

Sorry I already had installed Wix 3.6 but uninstalled it and then installed the latest Wix 3.5...

I deleted the Liquesce_Setup and ThirdParty project out of the projectmap-explorer (I hope it is called also in english like that). Then I added D:\Liquesce\Liquesce\ThirdParty\NotifyIconWpf\NotifyIconWpf.csproj to the workspace.

I then added the nlog.dll again and then it worked

thank you