I Need some "Nice" icons / images

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Can you help ?

- I need a good icon for Win7 / 2008 (HQ) for the Executeables

- I will be needing some good images for the the tray icons for the states of the service, and also for the popup windows.

Please add you input to this thread..

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Sep 6, 2010 at 7:29 AM

Are you looking for original icons? There are plenty of free CC icons available on the net. If those work for you, I can post some links when I get home later.

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2010 at 8:10 AM

I try to use free ones to give a start, and then get some better ones, once the intention of the icon is known.

The Icons I'll be looking for next, are the ones for the Application tray states, so they have to be able to display clear intention / state, in Win 7 "Display Large Icons" setting as well as on servers with the all the trimmings turned off (Classic themes).

To begin with:-

Error

Warning

Good

Stopped

Starting

And still have the original feel to the icon that the Management app is trying to portray ( i.e. lots of drives into a large pool) which has just been released (So have a look at the code to see the different sizes that it implements).

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2010 at 8:28 PM

I'm looking for something to fit into this sort of framework of popup's

[url:http://www.hardcodet.net/projects/wpf-notifyicon]

So not just icon's but some png's that can be placed in the Messageinformation area of the popups.

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2010 at 8:28 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Sep 6, 2010 at 8:29 PM